Christina represents and advises clients on a variety of corporate matters, including corporate formation and governance, commercial transactions, securities offerings and regulatory compliance, as well as contract preparation, negotiation, and review. Christina also has a variety of business and financial litigation experience.
- University of Texas at Austin, Doctor of Jurisprudence – 2003
– Texas International Law Journal, Managing Editor – Vol. 38
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Journalism with Honors – 2000
– College of Communications Senior Fellow
- Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Comment: The Role and Regulation of International Commercial Arbitration in Argentina, 38 Tex. Int’l L.J. 795 (Summer 2003).
- Wesley Prep, Board of Directors, 2014-present