John Anthony began his career with a large health system as a hospital compliance officer and physician contract specialist. After serving at the health system he joined a general practice where he handled health care related matters for nonprofits. Over the years he has served institutional providers, physician groups and individual practitioners.
His expertise focuses on compliance, operational and governance matters for entities and sole proprietorships, including international organizations. John has helped entities expand into countries on six continents and provided compliance counsel for ongoing international operations.
- Physician Employment, Contracting and Credentialing
- Regulatory Compliance and Staff Compliance Training
- Health and Wellness Benefit Plans
- General Employment Matters and Employee File Reviews
- For Profit and Nonprofit Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Nonprofit/Foundation Formation and Compliance
- International Expansion
University of Tulsa – 2009
Juris Doctor – Health Law Certificate
Oral Roberts University – 2006
B.A. in Government