Rachael Gearing concentrates her practice on corporate, private equity and corporate governance matters. Her previous experience includes managing and advising clients, including state and local governments, regarding all aspects of employer compliance with the Affordable Care Act Employer Mandate. Rachael has also advised large employers on available state and federal tax credits and incentives.
Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
– Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law, Editor
California State University, Long Beach, 2009
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, co-chair of the Animal Welfare Committee
- Fauna Foundation Animal Rescue
- Ride Your Horse! Therapeutic Riding Program for Children with Disabilities
- Texas Lawyers for Children Education Advocacy Program, attorney ad litem